A secret agency goes to the museum to think
Is it a secret agency? Not exactly. LaTapadera is a creative studio that works with key brands. They have no secrets, but yes, access to their studio-gallery-loft is only possible with movie spy clues. They do branding, campaigns, advertising and more with a highly artistic component.
We share with you the experience of the first time we worked together.
Objectives to work on:
- To be more involved in the processes of other people and departments.
- To take perspective of the interrelation of processes that are carried out in each project.
- That the team obtains a more integral vision of the organization and its strategy.
- Reinforce individual and collective creative potential.
Needs detected regarding methodology or "how":
- To work creatively to achieve these strategic objectives.
- The process must be in line with the identity of the creative studio.
- The want to work with the whole team.
Actions carried out:
Experiential training: Productive and inspiring reflection on individual and collective creative habits. To become aware of how we apply creativity on a daily basis and keys to optimize it (even more).
Creative consulting: A reflection process to improve the customer experience and to observe using visual language the interrelation of processes that help the clients achieve their objectives.
Art Thinking at work: Creative consulting in a museum. The methodology that uses works of art as a visual metaphor of challenges to work on, applied to optimize the engagement between different parts of the processes. To take perspective of the company's strategy and encourage a creative and productive reflection. In each artwork a sub-theme was worked on, and the process ended with the creation of visual conclusions by each participant, in art-fact format.
- A quality space-time: The team sharing and learning together, working on the important not urgent, i.e., the strategic.
- Greater awareness of the connection between processes. The importance of the parts in the conformation of the whole.
- Increased awareness of processes from the customer perspective.
- Increased awareness of the power of individual and collective influence on creative processes.
- Learning tools to optimize creativity, working with all departments.
Working with creative methodologies makes the process light and more motivating.
It shows that it is possible to work on strategic issues with good humor, participation and focus.
A clear and dynamic structure allows to deepen and advance in a few sessions.
Generating a moment of mutual listening facilitates the integration of the company's vision.
Moment of individual reflection during the training at LaTapadera, minutes before starting to work as a team with Miren Lauzirika from Art for Life.